These are the official web pages of the Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications
an international scholarly society that was founded in 1990 by Ralph Stanton.
The ICA was established for the purpose of promoting the development of combinatorics and of encouraging publications and conferences in combinatorics and its applications.
The offices of
the ICA are located at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. For information about the ICA, you can email the ICA Registar
Bryan Freyberg or the ICA
office (Connor Pride).
The ICA awards the ICA medals annually
and publishes the Bulletin of the Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications.
The ICA also provides support to several conferences.
In 2022, the ICA will support the following:
- Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, Boca Raton (US);
- Combinatorics 2022, Mantua (IT);
- 29th British Combinatorial Conference, Lancaster (UK);
- Stinson66, Toronto (CA);
- CCGTA in SOUTH FLA — 2022 Combinatorics, Computing, Group Theory and Applications in South Florida, Boca Raton (FL, USA).
- Polygons, Buildings and Related Geometries, Ghent (BE), 19-21 September 2022
For information about conference support, please contact the ICA President, Charles Colbourn.
For more information, follow the links in the navigation bar.
For recent changes and news, you might also want to look
at the ICA Blog.